Communication and Other Soft Skills
Communication is the number one soft skill people expect in today’s world. If you want to make a big difference in your leadership career, develop transforming communication skills. Leaders who can effectively communicate in many different ways create energy and harmony. This LeaderPod will help you hone those skills.
About Communication and Other Soft Skills LeaderPod
Leaders need to be able to effectively communicate using a variety of mechanisms. From texting, to email, to a phone call, to a meeting, to a group gathering, to a video chat, the capacity for a leader to lead is expanded or limited by their ability to communicate and their skillful use of communication techniques.
In this LeaderPod you’ll gain practical experience in skills related to communication and other soft skills.
A Few of the Skills You Gain
- You will increase communication effectiveness as a leader by recognizing the types of communication that are needed.
- You will be able to create the environment for successful communicative organizational relationships.
- You will begin to acquire tactical and strategic capabilities for presenting to small and large groups, and increase the probability for a specific pre-planned action to result from the presentation.
- You will recognize the importance of leadership competencies and soft skills, and identify specific areas for personal improvement in your overall leadership capability.
- You will learn how to actively take a vision into the organization so that the vision becomes a catalyst for organizational energy and achievement.